Please read the rules of stay in our hostel.
Check in time from 13.00
Check-out time is until 12:00
Throughout “the Aviator”, as well as the stairwell is STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages.
- The use of narcotic substances.
- Violation of these rules entails a fine in the amount of RUB 1000 or immediate eviction from the hostel without refund of payment for accommodation.
- Payment for accommodation is made at check not less than one day.
- In case of extension of your stay with us, inform us at least a day to the receptionist.
- We reserve the right to refuse accommodation to guests not having a passport, being drunk, in a bad state, interfering comfortable stay in the hostel other guests, categorically do not agree with the rules of our institution.
- In the period from 23.00 to 7.00 in the hotel must be quiet (mute the TV sound when listening to audio and videos on mobile devices, avoid loud talking and laughing, slamming of doors).
- In our hostel we have self-service.
- The guest is obliged:
- provide passport information to hotel receptionist for registration and payment for all days of residing;
- maintain cleanliness, peace and public order;
- wash and put away dishes and Cutlery;
- to return before leaving, received the keys for the loss – a fine of 100 rubles for the key;
- to indemnify in case of loss, damage or damage property.
- Access to the premises of the hostel is permitted only to living persons.
- Extraneous: not more than 2 persons can stay only when accompanied by a resident no more than 3 hours a day.
- Cleaning common areas are cleaned daily from 10:00 to 16:00.
- Change of linen and towels 1 time per five days.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept you with your pets.
- Hostel is not responsible for unattended and lost items.
- The management of the hostel is entitled to terminate the contract for accommodation and demand the immediate departure of the resident from the hotel in case of violation of the rules of stay.
Thank you for understanding!